Did you ever receive a life changing diagnosis and didn’t know where to turn next?
Have you ever felt uncertain about what you want to set for your healthcare goals?
Have you ever second guessed the decisions you made about yours or your loved ones health?
Did previous commitments ever prevent you from accompanying your loved one to their doctor visit?
Are you exhausted from trying to navigate through our complex healthcare system alone?
These are just a few of the questions you may be asking when you navigate through our very complex healthcare system.
The benefit of working with me is partnership and allegiance so you can receive the best care possible at the most affordable rates.
A PARTNER who
• Facilitates all aspects of your care so you can safely reach your healthcare goals.
• Helps you find the right doctors for your diagnosis so you can choose the best treatment options.
• Prepares you with a plan; accompanies you to your appointments so you can get the most out of your doctor visit.
• Provides communication between you and your providers, helping you ask good questions-making sure you understand all the answers.
• Reduces your stress!
An ALLY who
• Treats you as the primary stakeholder in your healthcare needs.
• Helps you develop your own “Person Centered Plan of Care”.
• Addresses insurance denials so you get the treatment your doctor thinks is best for you.
• Makes sure you receive the full benefit you deserve without having to pay more for services.
• Supports you with the choices you make for what you think is best for you.
Board Certified Patient Advocate
Patient Advocate Certificate-UCLA Empowered
Case Management Certificate-Boston University Center for Aging and Disability
Bachelor Degree-Organization Leadership
30 years experience in healthcare
Serving clients throughout Massachusetts and New England.
Expertise includes elderly, geriatric clientele, assisted living and memory care facilities, as well as the adult children of aging population.
Contact us today 508-242-3114
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page
I was in desperate need of a Patient Advocate. My sister had been in the hospital over a year at that point and it became increasingly stressful and overwhelming for me to handle all of the responsibilities on my own. I feel blessed to have found Barbara through a doctor who had recommended her. There were many situations that arose where I needed her support, guidance and expertise. Barbara was always on top of things going straight to the source… be it communicating with hospital personnel, attending meetings and the ability to resolve issues always in a calm, yet effective manner. My sister had multiple doctors appointments and needed transportation set up. I felt confident and at ease knowing that Barbara would always follow through in getting her there. I was very impressed with the notes Barbara would keep, detailed and accurate, she would email them to me promptly after gathering information and also when tasks were completed, keeping me abreast on developments. Barbara also assisted me in finding my sister a wonderful Skilled Nursing Facility after my sister left the hospital. Barbara is a very compassionate person and she truly cares about her clients and their needs. I’m so grateful for all she has done for our family… I highly recommend her.