Advocacy Healthcare Concepts
We provide compassionate, expert support and guidance when there is confusion about next steps for medical care and assistance is needed navigating the healthcare system. We provide a process to empower individuals and families make appropriate, safe healthcare decisions. When complex or challenging medical issues arise, you can turn to us to help you navigate the complexities of the healthcare system and advocate for optimal care for you or your loved one. We specialize in working with aging individuals. If you are an adult child of an aging parent, we can assist with your care-giving responsibilities!
Here are a few ways that we can help;
- Coordination of care across all medical providers. If you have a chronic condition or multiple medical diagnoses, we can coordinate your care.
- We provide assistance to schedule and/or accompany to medical appointments with subsequent communication to client appointed individuals. We are professionals with expert medical knowledge and experience and can communicate effectively with medical providers.
- We offer transition of care coordination from the hospital setting to skilled nursing or home care environments. We understand what is required for healing and optimal health. We advocate for the care you require to be successful. We can be present for care conferences and assure appropriate care coordination and can arrange for needed resources such as medical equipment.
- We can provide options for Life Care Communities, Continuing Care Retirement Communities, skilled nursing facilities and long-term care facilities. We do NOT accept reimbursement from any facility or community for placement. We work for the individual!
- We can provide medication organization and ongoing management.
- We can provide periodic in home visits to assess the home situation for safety and appropriate resources.
In all that we do our goal is to assist you to meet you healthcare goals and advocate for your optimal aging life and healthcare.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Advocacy Healthcare Concepts