Age Smart Advocates, LLC
Patient Advocate & Aging Ally
Confused by a new diagnosis?
Worried about your aging parents?
Struggling for answers to questions?
Overwhelmed with information?
Exhausted from trying to do it all on your own?
We Navigate the Healthcare System & Eldercare Options with you every step of the way.
Some of the ways we can help:
- Medical Appointment, Hospital, Skilled Nursing Facility, Rehab Facility Support - Accompany to appointments to ensure the continuity of information and encourage compliance with instructions, Request and attend care plan meetings to facilitate communication and care.
- Housing and Care Transitions, Eldercare, Aging Life Care, Dementia - Provide guidance with housing and care transitions, assisted living, or dementia care.
- Family Support - Your eyes and ears to relay information, facilitate needs, and help address concerns when your family can't be there. Adult Children with Aging Parents? Let us be there for you
- Chronic Medical Conditions - Help implement a system to keep track of specialists, tests, medications, & treatments received and Assist with record-keeping to aid in remembering which doctor knows what
- Navigating Local Community Resources & connect with qualified support programs
- End of Life Planning - Provide resources to prepare advance healthcare directives, healthcare power of attorney, DNR, POLST & Assist with sharing your wishes with those you designate, & your medical team, enabling them to know & honor your wishes
Age Smart Advocates is based in Walnut Creek, CA, but we travel throughout the East Bay & San Francisco Bay Area, including Oakland, San Jose, Palo Alto, and other areas as needed. Virtual support is also available via video call.
We have worked with adults of various ages. We specialize in the challenges aging brings, but are certified in patient advocacy for any age.
Peace of mind starts by contacting us today!
Email Stephanie@AgeSmartAdvocates.com or Call/Text 925-471-6060
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Age Smart Advocates, LLC