Amy Stenehjem, M.D.
Do you or a loved one…
Feel overwhelmed by illness and don’t know what steps to take next?
Worry that your doctors don’t understand the impact of your illness or have enough time to help you?
Feel frustrated with the lack of understanding from family, friends, or colleagues?
Wonder if you will ever feel healthy again?
As a physician who has personally dealt with illness, I can help!
I work as a Health Consultant and Patient Advocate, using my unique perspective as a physician who spent years bedbound due to illness. I use this insight to help my clients find the answers they need to improve their health and live a more active, joyful life. My work has been featured The Mighty and the Huffington Post.
Here are just a few of the things I can do to help you:
- Perform a medical history/records review to determine possible diagnoses and/or treatment options that could be looked into further to help you feel better
- Help find doctors in your area and/or nationwide who may be able to provide solutions to your health problems
- Provide insight on how to better navigate the often overwhelming world of healthcare so this process is less frustrating
- Instruct on how to prepare for medical appointments and to organize your thoughts so you feel more confident and can effectively communicate with your healthcare providers
- Teach you how to summarize your symptoms and better explain them to healthcare providers so they understand your health issues more completely
- Provide insight on how to advocate for yourself without alienating your healthcare providers
- Identify essential questions to ask healthcare providers to assist with decision making and to avoid miscommunication before consultations, tests, and/or procedures
- Review doctor recommendations to help clarify complicated medical information so you feel more confident about your health decisions
Please visit my website to learn more about my services: https://masteringhealthhappiness.com/
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Amy Stenehjem, M.D.
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page