Associated Patient Advocates LLC
Our mission is to provide tailored health advocacy services to help patients and their families best interact with their health care providers and payors and understand their treatment and treatment options.
As your ally, we will stand with you to push for the care and help you need and deserve and save you time, aggravation, worry, and confusion. Our multi-disciplinary health professionals have over 150 years of combined experience. We offer a wide range of expertise, enabling us to address a wide variety of issues in-house.
Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician
Community Health RN/Patient Educator
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Mental Health Counselor
Health Facilities Administrator
Certified Medical Biller and Coder–fluent in Spanish
Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
Our services include:
• Assessment Assistance & Aid – evaluate client’s situation and unmet needs and develop a personal plan
• Navigating a Complex System – communicate with attending physician regarding condition, prognosis and plans
• Medical & Insurance Bill Review – review and discuss medical records and help with insurance authorizations and denials
• Emotional Wellness – provide ongoing care management including health maintenance and emotional wellness
• You benefit by having an entire team of professionals working on your behalf. There is one hourly fee structure, and you only pay for the services you receive.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page