At Your Side Healthcare Advocacy
- Have you recently received a serious or scary diagnosis?
- Do you have difficulty understanding what your doctor is telling you?
- Do you feel like your doctor doesn’t take time to answer your questions about your condition or your medication?
- Do you feel like your doctor is pushing you into something you don’t understand or don’t want to do?
- Are you confident in your physicians?
- Would you like information about your treatment options but don’t know where to begin?
- Do you just feel scared and overwhelmed by your medical or healthcare situation at this time?
WE CAN HELP!
In times of medical crisis and uncertainty, you want information and answers to help you make the best decisions about your health and future. I can and will help you achieve this, thereby providing you with some peace of mind. You will not have to make these decisions alone when “At Your Side” is there with you. We will be happy to discuss and inform your family should you so decide.
I am a licensed attorney of over 30 years, representing injured people with all types of injuries as well as people with disabilities. My priority in my cases was always to assist in obtaining appropriate medical care to address my clients’ needs, which included obtaining second opinions, securing approval for surgery, rehabilitation, assessing the need for specialists, family support, securing payment by health insurance carriers, conferences with physicians, and much more. I want to provide these services for others who have not necessarily been involved in an accident but have medical needs. This idea was, in part, prompted by my serving as an advocate for my brother who was diagnosed with a terminal condition and spent the last year of his life in a hospital. I can and will assist you with all of these issues and more. You will not have to travel this path alone as I will be “At Your Side” providing information and caring guidance.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: At Your Side Healthcare Advocacy
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page