Best Care Patient Advocacy LLC
- Collect, Review, and Organize all your medical information and take the time to explain and discuss it with you. All of your documents will be digital and ready for future use.
- Examine all medications and supplements to evaluate potential conflicts or side effects.
- Help you prepare for and/or accompany you to medical appointments.
- Coordinate care and communication between all your providers, and if applicable relay information to loved ones.
- Visit clients/patients in retirement communities, assisted living, and nursing facilities to act as a liaison and relay information on their health status and plan of care to loved ones.
- Monitor hospital bedside care, safety supervision, and communication with staff and loved ones.
- Be On Call as emergency medical contact, or for your existing medical contact to call for assistance.
- Research medical literature and explore all treatment options available to you.
- Locate clinical trials available to you.
- Facilitate getting second opinions as needed.
- Teach family members and caregivers how to help advocate for you.
- Interpret and help audit medical bills and insurance coverage, and assist with the appeal procedure as needed.
- Provide caregiver support and relief.
“I am a busy attorney with a hectic schedule. Having Ann as a healthcare advocate has allowed me to concentrate on my work and not my medical requirements. I think every busy professional should have an advocate like Ann. She accompanies me (often by phone) to my appointments, keeps records of conversations with physicians, asks the right questions, helps assess diagnoses and tracks my progress. Her organizational skills and medical knowledge are invaluable in making me feel secure that I am finally being taken care of properly and have all pertinent information available for my physicians and health care providers. Ann is readily available and incredibly knowledgeable in the services she performs.”
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Best Care Patient Advocacy LLC
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page