All of my clients admit to feeling anxious, confused and fearful when hearing that they have cancer. Navigating a complex healthcare system while maintaining family and professional responsibilities becomes overwhelming. The financial toxicity of cancer is often surprising and becomes an additional source of stress.
Cancer Champions provides professional, personalized, compassionate assistance and expertise to alleviate fear, anxiety and doubt, locally in DC Metro and virtually, Nationwide.
Do you find cancer’s vocabulary and discussions involving treatment options, cancer clinical trials, genomic and genetic testing and diagnostic procedures to be confusing?
- I help you understand your diagnostic procedures, genetic versus genomic testing, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, personalized medicine and your treatment options.
- I help you find and connect with centers of excellence for a second opinion for your specific tumor type.
- I connect you with integrative medicine and supportive care resources to manage the physical and emotional side effects of treatment.
So you don’t waste valuable time
My assistance results in reduction of your confusion, anxiety and fear so you can make decisions with confidence and peace.
My extensive background in oncology (treatment and study of cancer) means I am able, but not limited to
- Translating medical terminology into language you understand
- Researching relevant clinical trials
- Evaluating and helping you understand your treatment options and identifying centers of excellence specific to your tumor type
My professional network provides you access to experts and unique insights. My personal experience with both my father and mother’s cancer journeys has given me empathy for the needs of the individual facing the disease and their family members.
Unlike institutional navigators, I work for you and not an institution. I am 100% committed to advocating for your needs and I will help you uncover the resources you need to meet your goals.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page