Cancer Champions, LLC Helping you control the chaos of a cancer diagnosis
All of my clients share with me feelings of anxiety, confusion and fear when faced with a cancer diagnosis. They are navigating unfamiliar waters and don't know what they don't know.
Cancer Champions provides personalized, compassionate expertise locally in DC metro and nationwide to help you discover your blind spots, understand your diagnosis, evaluate your treatment options and the resources available to you, easing your fear and anxiety, saving you time and helping you make decisions with confidence.
My extensive background in oncology (treatment and study of cancer) means I can translate medical terminology into language you understand. I am skilled at researching clinical trials and helping you evaluate options so you don't waste valuable time.
My professional network provides you access to experts and resources and my personal experience managing my own father's cancer journey has given me empathy for the needs of the individual facing the disease and their family members. Unlike hospital navigators and advocates, I work for you and not a specific medical institution. I am 100% committed to your needs and goals and I will help you uncover options that apply to your specific situation.
Some of the services I provide, but not limited to:
- Helping prepare for and/or accompany you to medical appointments to maximize the time with you physician
- Researching and coordination of second opinions
- Researching cancer clinical trials
- Connecting you with professional and community cancer support services
- Coordination of multiple specialists
- Improving communication between you and your healthcare team
- Reviewing and assisting with insurance appeals for denied treatments
- Connecting you with pharmaceutical and biotech resources to access therapy
Cancer Champions offers professional and personal knowledge saving you time and allowing you to focus on your health and your family.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Cancer Champions, LLC Helping you control the chaos of a cancer diagnosis