Care Advocacy Services
I'm passionate about helping people of all ages maintain quality of life and independence.
I specialize in providing resources, information, guidance and support to clients of all ages; health care advocacy, remote care coordination, contracted care management, patient support, and communication assistance.
My practice is located in Sonoma County. I provide personalized home visits throughout the North Bay Area, and remote services throughout the United States.
Your private health care advocate...
- Arranges relocation, air and ground transportation, speciality care, behavioral health, post discharge care at home, medication delivery, caregiver resources, food, nutrition, and ancillary services.
- Provides self-advocacy guidance through disability claims, health care, insurance, and supportive services.
- Coordinates health care, medical appointments, and facilitates second medical opinions regarding diagnosis and treatment options.
- Locates information, resources, and support services for patients and their families.
- Connects the disconnect between healthcare providers, insurance companies, families, and governmental agencies.
- Communicates systemic inconsistencies to avoid potential medical errors, and promotes positive outcomes.
- Collaborates with health care teams, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Streamlines health care options to promote informed decisions.
- Helps complete and expedite required medical, insurance, and disability benefit applications and forms on behalf of patients.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, community supportive services, and resources.
- Refers clients to physician specialists, financial, legal, social services, home care, and mental health professionals.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Care Advocacy Services