Care Advocacy Services
I’m passionate about helping adults of all ages maintain quality of life and independence.
I specialize in providing short term care management solutions, and health care advocacy services. Offering resources, information, guidance and support to people of all ages; health care advocacy, remote care coordination, contracted care management, insurance navigation, patient support, and communication assistance.
My practice is located in Sonoma County near San Francisco, California. I provide remote health care advocacy throughout the United States including hospital advocacy and out-patient services.
Your private health care advocate…
- Arranges relocation, air and ground transportation, speciality care, behavioral health, post discharge care at home, medication delivery, caregiver resources, food, nutrition, and ancillary services.
- Provides self-advocacy guidance through disability claims, health care, insurance, and supportive services.
- Coordinates health care, medical appointments, and facilitates second medical opinions regarding diagnosis and treatment options.
- Locates information, resources, and support services for patients and their families.
- Connects the disconnect between healthcare providers, insurance companies, families, and governmental agencies.
- Communicates systemic inconsistencies to avoid potential medical errors, and promotes positive outcomes.
- Collaborates with health care teams, legal representatives, family members, home health, governmental agencies, and caregivers.
- Streamlines health care options to promote informed decisions.
- Helps complete and expedite required medical, insurance, and disability benefit applications and forms on behalf of patients.
- Researches physicians, medical facilities, alternative treatment options, community supportive services, and resources.
- Refers clients to physician specialists, financial, legal, social services, home care, and mental health professionals.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page