When it comes to your health, you should never leave the decisions you make up to chance. Those decisions you make can have life altering effects. Let the Healthcare Advocates at Care Weavers, with years in the healthcare system, help you navigate, using our knowledge and experience. While that cannot guarantee a positive outcome, it WILL guarantee the best outcome for the situation because it is founded in research, understanding and fact.
Investing in a Healthcare Advocate not only ensures personal support for you and your family, but it also ensures an experienced, targeted approach to analyzing, researching, and identifying the best approach to your healthcare challenge. The value of this is expedited and cost-effective care. Simply put, Care Weavers will get you to the right people at the right time, saving unnecessary steps, time, and money.
- Care Weavers can be the eyes and ears for older adults when children and loved ones are far away.
- We can accompany clients to appointments then share information and educate you on important aspects.
- We assist families in assessing their loved ones needs and working together with them to address those needs whether they be at home or in a transitional care community.
- We provide check – ins for loved ones to ease your mind while at work or away.
- We can assist families and their loved ones in finding care options that are necessary because of chronic conditions or the aging process.
- We provide complex care management to ensure that everyone caring for you or your loved one is working in synch and details are managed.
- Care Weavers also helps with Long Term Care Insurance management including claim initiation and monthly reconciliation.
- Elizabeth Pruett, Co-Owner is also a Certified Death Doula through the Conscious Dying Institute and provides planning and support through the transition to death.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page