Everybody Needs A Nurse
We are open and seeing clients during this pandemic. Our nurses are experts at infection control measures and can be your "eyes and ears" if you can't get to your loved ones regularly.
Are you dealing with a loved one’s complex medical situation? Are you out of town and can't visit your loved one because of COVID-19 or other reasons? Feeling stressed and overwhelmed by medical appointments and keeping track of medications? Everybody Needs A Nurse can help.
- Our RN patient advocates support seniors and their families in the Triangle area of NC as they navigate through difficult medical situations.
- We remain open and seeing our clients, while taking all due precautions to contain the virus.
- Our nurses are passionate about caring for our senior clients and making aging less stressful for them and their families.
- Our RNs make weekly home visits, do medication management, accompany our clients to their doctor visits and coordinate services.
- Our proven system has been shown to keep our clients our of the emergency room, rehab and the hospital.
- Our founder is an RN with a master's in public health, so we are experts at caring for seniors during a contagious disease outbreak.
- We have been in business since 2007, serving as the local “eyes and ears” for seniors and their families in the Triangle.
Call today for a free 15-minute telephone consultation and find peace of mind.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Everybody Needs A Nurse