If you are dealing with longstanding symptoms without a firm diagnosis, dealing with multiple physicians in your care team where no one seems to have the big picture in mind or know where things are heading, we can help!
Our team of Health Advocates at GreyZone Health have longstanding and deep experience in handling complicated, rare, and difficult to diagnose medical conditions. We know what to do to help clients improve their chances of getting to the right diagnoses, enhance communications with providers, achieve care coordination and care management, or find ways to exit what often feels like a medical maze they don’t know how to navigate.
How we can assist you:
- Provide a Comprehensive Assessment of your situation and possible steps forward.
- Identify expert medical providers where you are, to help you get a diagnosis of your symptoms.
- Prepare for and accompany you to provider appointments, in person or remotely via secure Zoom/your provider’s video source or via phone call.
- Coordinate care between various providers (outside of the hospital).
- Obtain, transfer, streamline, organize and digitize medical records – create actionable summaries and visual timelines you can take to your doctors with only the pertinent information needed.
- Help you understand your current diagnosis, learn more about your medical condition, and harness available patient wisdom.
- Guide you through making a plan and filling out advanced care directives for times when you might not be able to make medical decisions in case of an accident, prior to surgeries or during sudden illness like COVID-19.
- Research treatment options, including clinical trials, transplant centers, research studies, and others.
- Identify and connect you to appropriate resources regarding your needs at home, medication management and everything else around your medical care.
- Support you through managing a chronic condition however rare or complex.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page