Healthcare Advocacy Partners
When facing a serious health problem—whether yours or a family member’s—it’s easy to become perplexed and even frightened by our complicated medical system. You need experienced help to navigate the confusing choices available. A Healthcare Advocate is a guide through the medical maze, essentially a project manager for your healthcare. Some of the times when you might need a healthcare advocate are when:
- You have a new or serious diagnosis and don’t know where to turn for advice
- You don’t understand your diagnosis or the treatment options available
- You need to make a treatment decision and are overwhelmed with information
- You have a family member about whom you are concerned who needs oversight of medical care
- You need help arranging an end-of-life plan for yourself or a loved one
- You have an elderly family member who needs care coordination and you are not living in the same geographic area
Healthcare Advocacy Partners is your guide through the medical maze. It’s like having a doctor in your family.
I am a board certified physician with a breadth of clinical experience that has given me a deep understanding of the complexities of the medical system and the ability to help patients navigate these situations.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Healthcare Advocacy Partners