Healthcare Advocacy Partners
- Provide an in-depth review of compiled medical records and diagnostics to formulate a clear medical path for you moving forward
- Find highly regarded specialists and hospitals that meet your specific need
- Provide research and monitor your progress to help you to understand new diagnoses, interpret test results, and evaluate treatment options
- Coordinate care, attend appointments with you, take notes, ask questions, providing an agenda and summary of each visit
- Research new avenues to pursue or provide guidance on navigating the healthcare system for patient empowerment and self-advocacy
A board certified physician, Sima Kahn has always been a passionate advocate for her patients. With 25 years of Obstetrics and Gynecology practice, Sima’s breadth of clinical experience has given her a deep understanding of the complexities of the medical system. She has seen firsthand the overwhelming confusion patients often feel when faced with significant health conditions.
In 2009, Sima founded Healthcare Advocacy Partners to fill a critical gap in our healthcare system. Navigating delicate situations while assisting patients with the development of personalized treatment plans are just a few of the reasons Healthcare Advocacy Partners can be an essential collaborator in your medical care team.
Healthcare Advocacy Partners is happy to have an initial discussion to see if we can help – without a fee or commitment. Please contact Dr. Kahn at 206-954-8805 or send us an email.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page