30+ years of experience in Emergency care, Intensive care, Home Care, Managed Care and Patient Advocacy.
-Insurance reviews, advice and transitions:
- Consult on current and future healthcare coverage (e.g. company options, moving, COBRA, retiring, Medicare eligibility, children aging off parents' plan, etc...)
- Manage and help you understand your health insurance and Long Term Care insurance coverage.
- Work with adult children to understand and manage their parents’ health insurance and long term care needs.
- Find the best healthcare coverage available for your needs and manage enrollments (We do not sell, but are Life and Health Insurance Licensed.).
-Medical bill/claims management:
- Manage medical bills and claims to make sure they are filed and processed properly.
- Work with healthcare providers and insurance companies to expedite approval of services, claims processing and maximize benefits.
- Track deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, and annual healthcare costs.
- Submit appeals when benefits have been denied.
- Negotiate medical bills.
- Patient Advocacy:
- RN and Certified Case Manager services for acute and ongoing health care needs
- Help prepare for scheduled procedures, transitions from in-patient facilities to outpatient care settings and refer to appropriate care providers.
- Interpret and advocate for benefits.
- Provide ongoing client services to help with healthcare or insurance questions/issues.
- Provide claims management, advocacy services, and annual reviews of health insurance coverage.
- Authorizations on file with insurance companies, providers and professional advisors, so that we can speak on your behalf and advocate for your rights.
Send a Message to This Advocate