Help for Patients LLC
Which Medicare plan is best for you?
• Original Medicare Parts A and B?
• Medicare Advantage?
• Separate Part D Prescription Drug Plan?
• Medigap (Medicare Supplement) plan?
• Which Medigap Plan: A, B, C, D, F, G, K, L, M, or High Deductible Plan F?
Whether you you are enrolling in Medicare for the first time, or have been in Medicare for years, I can help you create a plan that meets your individual medical needs at the lowest possible cost.
Medicare is complicated, but it does not have to be confusing. My work with over 200 seniors has taught me how to make Medicare easy enough for anyone to understand. As a professional patient advocate, I have
• trained at the Medicare Rights Center and Community Health Advocates in New York City,
• completed a year long program to earn Certificate in Patient Advocacy from UCLA and
• invested countless hours reading journal articles and searching the internet to find answers for my clients.
Your health and medical concerns are just as important to me as saving money. I know from my own personal experience as a Medicare patient that cheapest is not always best.
I am not a broker. I get paid by my clients, not by insurance companies. As a private, independent patient advocate, my sole allegiance is to you, my client.
My fees are more affordable than you might think, and getting independent professional help in choosing your Medicare plan is a worthwhile investment you won’t regret.
- Jess Joseph, Patient Advocate
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Help for Patients LLC