I have over 20 years of experience working in the medical industry. My dad suffered from a medical error, so I know how frustrating and emotional the healthcare system can be.
I assist patients who have just received a new diagnosis, have been misdiagnosed, have a complicated medical history, or supporting adult children with their aging parents. We help our clients get the best medical care that is right for them. This could be things like kidney stone disease, hemorrhoids, Parkinson's, osteoarthritis, lymphedema, brain aneurysm, Alzheimer’s, cancer, esophageal achalasia, AFIB, stroke, chronic back pain, etc.
Some of the services that I offer in Alabama are:
* Finding the right specialist for my client’s particular disease
* Assisting them with making informed medical decisions
* Exploring all of their different treatment options
* Medication management
* Accompanying client’s to their doctors' appointments or preparing them for any upcoming appointment
* Working as a liaison between my clients and their medical team. This team could be in the ER, in the hospital, for an upcoming procedure, or someone who has multiple doctors. I assist in the Coordination of Care with their Medical Team
My experience with adults who have chronic disease diagnoses, like heart disease, diabetes, kidney disease, cancer, or others, focuses on coordinating your care among your different doctors, and helping you make your own treatment decisions." My goal as an advocate is to be your voice and to represent my client in their best interest in any medical situation. To put my client back at the center of their Health
Call me today for a free 15-minute consultation!
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Hughes Advocacy