Serving the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, we can provide you clarity about your illness, improve your connection with your healthcare team, and give you confidence about your healthcare decisions. Below are a few examples of how some of our services can help you or a loved one:
- Education: If you feel overwhelmed by your illness, we take the time to help you understand your diagnosis and treatment options so you can have a clear picture of what you’re facing and what your healthcare team is recommending.
- Treatment Plan Review and Organization: If you have a complex treatment plan or multiple doctors managing multiple issues, we review and organize the plan to help make each component clear and manageable so you can be confident you’re not missing anything. Very important when loved ones live far away!
- Facilitation of Shared Decision Making: We can help you communicate your goals and concerns to your doctor and help your doctor communicate their goals and concerns to you so together you can work as a team to develop treatment plans that are designed to help you achieve your personal healthcare goals.
- Records Organization and Summarization: If you have an appointment with a new physician, we can organize and prepare a summary of your records so your doctor can spend more time getting to know you and your concerns and less time duplicating tests and work another doctor has already done.
- Accompaniment to Appointments or Hospital Bedside: If you have trouble remembering what you wanted to ask when you get to the doctor’s office or never seem to recall exactly what the doctor said, we can sit in on the appointment with you to make sure you ask everything you wanted to and provide you a review and summary of what was discussed so nothing gets missed.
Not sure you see what you need? Contact us to find out if we can help! Our goal is to tailor our services to help give you the tools and confidence to become an engaged and active participant in your healthcare.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page