Katz Patient Advocate Inc.
Have you or a loved one recently been diagnosed with cancer, or a serious illness? Do you often walk out of a doctors office with more questions than when you went there?
If any of the above questions apply to you, then I am who will make your life easier. I am a Patient Advocate who has worked for over thirty years as a Physician Assistant, in an oncology practice, as a hospitalist, and with an internist treating chronic illnesses. In addition, I volunteer currently at a local hospice and as a death doula.
The following is a list of some of the services I provide to clients:
- Research and explain your current medical condition
- Accompany you to medical visits; prepare a printed summary of the visit
- Will prepare you for the visit (if you wish to go alone) with list of questions
- Help to obtain a second opinion if necessary with the proper physician
- Review your medications, with possible interactions and side effects. Will make suggestions to discuss with you health care provider
- Help you make educated medical decisions
- Obtain your health records, discuss past history and organize in easy to use format
- Discuss end of life planning, including advance directives
- Mediate important life decisions with family members
- Help you to become your own advocate
- Empower you and make you feel more in control of your health care needs
I am a compassionate person, who understands the affect a serious medical illness can have on a person and the entire family. I will be with you as you require, be your extra set of ears, and allow you to take of yourself and your family. As a member of the health care community, I know personally many of the physicians, centers, and best places for treatment.
Call me and we can talk. I offer a free fifteen minute consultation.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page