KL Services LLC
Kathleen Lipscomb uses her extensive personal knowledge of the healthcare industry to assist families and individuals through the often confusing and overwhelming medical care system. Services include:
- Reviewing, coordinating and organizing medical bills and related paperwork, including third party benefits & payments
- Assisting in the appeals and negotiation process with medical providers and insurance companies
- Assisting patients and their families understand the coverage options in which they are currently enrolled or which are available to them
- Providing guidance in assessing post-hospitalization options (home care, assisted living, nursing home)
- Preparing personal healthcare documentation, including prescription and medical provider information
As an unbiased third party, she can help eliminate some of the family stresses of dealing with financial and family issues such as: caring for elderly family members, families geographically distant trying to care for an ailing relative, families caring for individuals with special needs or chronic illness.
Kathy has served as spokesperson, both corporately and representing the home health industry, to federal and state legislators and consumers regarding patient medical services coverage and reimbursement issues. She has been responsible for benefit coordination programs at the corporate level: negotiating employee medical benefit plans, coordinating workman’s compensation claims and disability programs. She has personal experience with Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance audits and negotiations. She can successfully interpret the technical terminology and confusing paperwork associated with patient care so that it is understandable to patients and their families.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page