If you live in New York and want personalized, professional help to enroll in Medicare and/or choose a plan, I can help. We offer
• Expertise: New York Medicare plans are different. We make them our sole focus and specialty.
• Personal Service: We work with you as long as it takes for you to feel comfortable with your choices.
• Experience: Medicare advocate at the 92nd Street Y and the Stanley Isaacs Senior Center for over 6 years.
• Unbiased Research and Advice: We take no commissions from insurance companies or other third parties.
Medicare's plan options and enrollment rules are complicated and confusing. I make it painless and easy to understand:
• Original Medicare (Parts A and B)
• Medicare Advantage (Part C)
• Prescription Drugs (Part D)
• Medigap (Medicare Supplements)
Medicare's enrollment rules differ depending on your situation. We guide you through:
• Initial Enrollment Period (when you turn 65)
• Open Enrollment Period (October 15 to December 7)
• Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment Period (January 1–March 31)
• Special Enrollment Periods (You or your spouse is over 65 and still working or leaving your job)
• Board Certified Patient Advocate
• Licensed NY State Health Insurance Consultant
• Patient Advocate, 92nd St. Y Senior Program
• Patient Advocate, Stanley Isaacs Senior Center
• Certificate in Patient Advocacy, UCLA
• BA, University of Chicago
• Manhattan resident for 40 years
Please call (212) 996-9595 or email email@example.com for a free 15-minute phone consultation.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Medicare 212