MN Senior Care Partners
Do you feel overwhelmed navigating your own healthcare issues?
Do you have an older loved one who needs some additional oversight?
Are you strapped for time while juggling your children, job and parent's needs?
We are here to help!
MN Senior Care Partners provides Care Management services to help you navigate the complex healthcare system in Minnesota. We have over 20 years of social service experience and have assisted hundreds of families in Minnesota over the course of our career.
We can help you with an initial assessment to identify the main concerns surrounding you or an older loved one. Then you will receive a tailored care plan with a personalized and appropriate plan of action that you can work from.
Additional support services can be provided to find you home care agencies, identify the right housing options, figure out how to pay for services and find supplemental assistance to support not only you but your family as well.
All services are provided on an hourly basis. We can work with you for as little as an hour up to providing ongoing consultation, support as needed.
Examples of some services available are:
- Providing you with an Individual Evaluation
- Arranging Services / Implementing your Care Plan
- Coordinating Sporadic or Frequent Home Visits
- Visiting you on a short term basis
- Implementing Long Distance Advocacy for Your Loved One
- Outlining personalized Legal and Financial Issues for you to consider
- Educating you on Advance Directives
- Facilitating Family Care Conferences
- Providing Advocacy at your Various Appointments
MN Senior Care Partners services the greater Twin Cities area of Minneapolis and St. Paul including the 9 county area: Hennepin, Ramsey, Washington, Wright, Sherburne, Dakota, Carver, Scott and Anoka.
CALL or E-MAIL us today! We'll be happy to discuss how we can best support you and your family: relieve your stress and take the healthcare burden off of your shoulders.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: MN Senior Care Partners