Patient Advocacy & Beyond, LLC
Patient Advocacy & Beyond is full-service patient advocacy and care management practice. With over 15 years of nursing experience and background in communication and information management, I can assist you with a wide range of issues and provide the services that will bring the highest value to you.
My Advocacy Principles:
#1– Everything starts with understanding YOU. Your situation, needs and what matters to you… so that I can best advocate for you!
#2– Your health INFORMATION will be CLARIFIED, VERIFIED, and SIMPLIFIED so that you will feel in control of your health and your situation.
#3– Then I will be the BRIDGE between you and your health care team/system. I will guide you and facilitate the process in a way that benefits you the most.
Depending on your particular needs, I can:
- Help you receive Better Care (the above 3 principles usually do it!). I can also help you find the right provider or facility and facilitate a smooth transition.
- Research in assisting you and your provider arrive at the right diagnosis or better treatment, including holistic/complementary approaches.
- Improve your communication with your doctors and help you be at the center of all the medical decisions (Shared Decision-Making).
- Inpatient (Bedside) Support in hospital, rehab/nursing facility. I can guard your safety, facilitate your optimum care, smooth transition, and update your family. *Advocates with RN license with own PPE are often allowed to enter*
- Surgical Support, facilitate an excellent outcome and fast recovery.
- Support your visits to Johns Hopkins.
- Insurance/Billing support in collaboration with an expert
- Provide special support for seniors. Assess your situation holistically and help you find smart ways to mitigate your risks, so that you get an opportunity to discuss with your loved ones and prepare.
With any of my services, I use all my knowledge and senses, including my intuition, to watch out for hidden risks and opportunities for you!
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Patient Advocacy & Beyond, LLC
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page