With extensive clinical experience as a Registered Nurse, as well as a background in communication, information management, and research, I improve the safety, outcome, and experience of health care that you receive.
The most common situations I help my clients with:
- Supporting your (or your loved one’s) health care management and getting better outcomes.
- Helping you avoid preventable medical emergencies.
- Collecting and organizing medical records.
- Clarifying your care plan and medication regimen.
- Supporting new diagnoses and treatment options.
- Finding better providers/facilities and getting appointments.
- Setting up a second or third expert opinion.
- Guiding you make the best decision for YOU.
- Helping you prepare for and recovering from surgeries.
- Facilitating for the best quality care possible in a hospital, rehabilitation facility, or nursing home setting.
- Making sure you receive all the benefits you’re entitled to.
How do I deliver the best possible results to you?
Every healthcare situation is complex and presents unique needs and challenges. These core principles will guide us to serve you comprehensively. Each component works synergistically with the others, and the focus shifts as the situation and your needs change.
- Compassionate Advocacy
- Understanding Your Unique Priorities
- Easing Your Pain, Fear, and Exhaustion with the Support You Need
- Fighting for Your Rights and Best Interests with Vigilance
- Informed Decisions
- Clarifying Your Situation and Organizing Your Information
- Verifying Evidence and Researching Your Options
- Guiding Your Best Decisions
- Effective Communication and Coordination
- Explaining Unfamiliar Language and Concepts
- Helping You Communicate Your Needs to Providers
- Coordinating with Providers and Optimizing Care
In case your situation is found to be too complex for one advocate, I collaborate with a variety of other experts to better serve you, so that you won’t have to deal with fragmented advocacy services!
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page