Board Patient Advocate and Certified Senior Advisor®: Help clients and their family navigate through the complex health and senior care system.
Are you or a loved one:
- Facing a challenging healthcare diagnosis
- Dealing with the stress and anxiety of having a parent living hundreds of miles away and needing to get them the right healthcare
- Overwhelmed by medical expenses or healthcare insurance denials
- Facing the possibility of a misdiagnosis or diagnostic error
- Having difficulty communicating with medical providers
- Feeling dismissed and ignored by your doctors
- Concerned about continuity of care
The Patient Advocate Agency Can Help!
We provide our clients with guidance and support so that they can make an informed decision about their healthcare.
Here is a brief list of our services:
Assist with discharge from hospital to home, inpatient rehab, etc.
Help provide continuity for clients prescribed plan of treatment and care by coordinating and communicating with other healthcare providers, professionals, and family members.
Prepare clients for medical appointments and procedures, collect and organize medical records, communicate with physicians, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, rehabilitation centers, home health agencies and caregivers, as well as social services to ensure the clients care plan is being implemented.
Conduct research regarding diagnosis and treatment and educate the client on the options that are available.
Attend medical appointments and procedures with client. Ensure that the client understands the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment options.
Provide research on available assisted living, senior care facilities, skilled nursing homes, and home health care agencies. Help in transitioning from home to these facilities and continue to manage the clients care plan and monitor their care.
Review medical bills and assist clients with health insurance.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page