Our healthcare system is complex, plagued with multiple difficulties, dysfunctions, and lack of coordination at all levels of care. An independent patient advocate works for you. We are not paid by insurance companies, hospitals, or health care systems. Therefore, we can put your interests first.
A patient advocate can help individuals and families by delivering the knowledge and support you need to make well informed decisions in collaboration with your medical team.
If you can answer “yes” to the following, then you are in the right place!
- Are you feeling overwhelmed & uncertain about your health issues?
- Have you received a serious health diagnosis?
- Has your insurance denied services?
- Are you worried about aging parents who live miles away?
- Do you need assistance with Coronavirus resources or understanding how to best protect yourself against COVID-19?
- Are you at high risk for complications from COVID-19?
- Do you need help obtaining medication, supplies or groceries?
- Do you need help with advanced directives or health proxy? If so, we can help!
Peak Patient Advocacy & Consulting offers several pricing options and hourly rates for professional services. We will do as much or as little as you need to help you navigate your journey.
Call us for a 15 minute complimentary phone consult to learn more about your needs & answer any questions you may have prior to investing in our advocacy services. Contact Us at (828) 354-3700 or Drop us a line!
We offer weekend/evening appointments for those in need of flexibility. If we aren’t able to take your call, please leave us a message and we will get back with you within 12 hours.
Ready to Get Started: Patient Registration/Patient Portal
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page
Very friendly, caring, and professional. Also very prompt and gets back to you quickly and seems to have extensive medical knowledge.