Peak Patient Advocacy & Consulting, LLC (Serving The High Country)
Our healthcare system is complex, plagued with multiple difficulties, dysfunctions, and lack of coordination at all levels of care.
A patient advocate can help individuals and families by delivering the knowledge and support you need to make well informed decisions in collaboration with your medical team.
If you can answer "yes" to the following, then you are in the right place!
- Are you worried about aging parents who live miles away?
- Do you need help with advanced directives or health proxy?
- Have you received a serious health diagnosis or are you at a higher risk for Cornavirus complications (covid-19)?
- Has your insurance denied services as not medically necessary or experimental/investigational/non-covered?
- Do you need assistance with understanding your health insurance options?
- Do you need assistance with sorting records, or reviewing medical bills/paperwork?
We can help! Medical errors are far too common and time with our treating providers is at an all time low. Having a Patient Advocate by your side can make all the difference and can even save your life!
Peak Patient Advocacy & Consulting, LLC offers a 15 minute complimentary phone consult to learn more about your needs & answer any questions you may have prior to investing in our advocacy services. Contact Kimberly today at (828) 354-3700. Drop us a line!
Nationwide service via video conferencing.
Find us on social media
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Peak Patient Advocacy & Consulting, LLC (Serving The High Country)