Healthcare Advocacy & Navigation
All too often we go down the path of being overwhelmed with no resolution in sight. Hiring an independent healthcare advocate to guide you through this process is the first big step to regaining your life. A healthcare advocate is a hired professional who can ask questions, write down information so that appointment can be recapped, and speak up for you so you can better understand your illness and get the care and resources you need, giving you peace of mind so you can focus on your recovery.
Some examples of how Private Healthcare Advocates help:
- Help medical professionals understand the complete healthcare situation and coordinating treatment to improve healthcare problems.
- Managing current medication and supplements are reviewed on a regular basis and are in line with proper healthcare regime.
- Working with providers to find solutions that work for the patient.
- In some occasions when needed, going together to appointments and taking notes, bringing up important questions & making sure critical details aren’t overlooked.
- Taking plenty of time to explain healthcare conditions, treatments and overall care.
- Dealing with insurance, coverage questions, claims & billing.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Healthcare Advocacy & Navigation
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page