Proactive Health Advocates, LLC
Are you or a loved one feeling anxious, scared, exhausted by or overwhelmed with a new diagnosis? ongoing health challenges? understanding the medical jargon? coordinating appointments? trying to provide care for loved ones, maybe from a distance? Proactive Health Advocates is here for you.
We are Registered Nurse Private Health Advocates helping individuals, families, and adults trying to care for their loved ones, whether nearby or far away, navigate our complex healthcare system. We offer individualized health navigation, advocacy and support services, allowing you to focus on your health and providing you with peace of mind.
We are with you to:
- Coordinate and attend Doctor's appointments to ensure you are prepared and understand, and are empowered to have input into your care
- Advocate for you in the ER and/or Hospital (including but not limited to: HCA - Henrico Doctors, Chippenham, Parham Doctors, Johnston-Willis, Retreat; Bon Secours - St. Mary's, Memorial Regional, St. Francis, Richmond Community; VCUHS - MCV, Children's Hospital of Richmond)
- Keep family/others you choose updated on your health status and actions taken
- Research treatment options and/or guide you in seeking a second opinion
- Provide guidance and options for transitioning to the best setting for the care you need
- Provide other services as needed
Your health, or the health of your loved one, is our top priority. Contact us today for your no cost, 20 minute, initial consultation. www.ProactiveHealthAdvocates.com
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Proactive Health Advocates, LLC