Professional Healthcare Advocates
Do you feel overwhelmed managing your own or a loved one’s healthcare?
Are you confused about what to do next, who to talk to or what questions to ask?
A Healthcare Advocate Can Help
At Professional Healthcare Advocates, we have the
KNOWLEDGE • EXPERIENCE • COMPASSION
to guide you through the turbulent waters of the healthcare system.
As a a Registered Nurse with years of hands-on perinatal, home health and hospice experience, I founded Professional Healthcare Advocates to address the dangerous gaps that exist in our healthcare system. We offer individualized patient advocacy, guidance and support through all stages of yours, or your loved one’s healthcare journey. Our services include:
• care coordination with multiple providers
• communication with providers
• obtaining and organizing medical records
• performing a review of medications
• accompanying you to appointments
• explaining diagnosis and care plans
• arranging for in-home care
• coordinating hospice care
• providing perinatal support and referrals
• arranging for second opinions
• providing research options
• locating clinical trials
• medical bill review and assistance
• and so much more!
We use state of the art technology, and as our client, you will have access to having an online portal where you can view the details of your case, follow progress, and communicate with family members.
We have an extensive network of healthcare providers and facilities, and those who work for us are professionals with appropriate licenses. References are always available upon request.
We are located in the greater Los Angeles area, but can easily work with you remotely to provide many of these services.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page