Resource Medicine, P. C.
Whether you are overwhelmed by a new diagnosis or by our complicated medical system, I can provide experienced guidance to help you make choices that are right for you.
When might you need help?
- You have a new or serious diagnosis
- There are multiple different specialists involved in
- You are responsible for a loved one, and want to
make sure nothing is overlooked
- You have received conflicting medical opinions
- You don’t feel your concerns are being heard
- You feel overwhelmed by too much information
I can help you understand your diagnosis and research treatment options, prepare you for medical appointments so you know what questions to ask, help you find a second opinion and choose the right doctor and treatment for you, coordinate care by communicating with both you and your medical team, review and organize your medical records and medications, and if you are local, go with you to medical appointments, and provide support during your hospitalization.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page