Truly Yours RN Patient Advocates
Based in Denver, Colorado and surrounding areas, I am an experienced ER nurse with nearly 25 years experience. I understand that patients are feeling confused, scared and anxious when they first learn of an illness or enter the hospital. I am committed to helping you navigate the complex medical system and get the best medical care.
During my career I found myself in various levels of care, including the Emergency Department, Neurology, Cardiology, Patient Education Center and Gastroenterology. I partner with patients who have cardiac issues, cancer, GI problems, surgery, dementia and more to receive the best possible outcome.
At Truly Yours RN I will focus on trying to keep you safe and feeling supported:
- Safe. I’ll help you know what questions to ask so you can be an integral part of the decisions. And I’ll be sure you know your patient rights and understand informed consent before every procedure or surgery. We will discuss safeguards that protect you from infections or mistakes.
- Supported. At Truly Yours RN, I want you to focus on healing and let me advocate on your behalf and teach you how to advocate for yourself to get the best medical outcome possible. I want you to feel supported in your decisions and that your voice is heard.
An RN Patient Advocate is involved in all areas of your care including:
- Acting as a liaison between you, your family and the healthcare team.
- Making sense of the tightly woven maze that is your health and your care.
- Ensuring that you are an informed, integral part of your healthcare decision making.
- Avoiding missteps by walking through this experience carefully and compassionately together.
I’ll treat you like family, and I’ll be relentless in pursuit of the best care for you.
Send a Message to This Advocate
Listing Title: Truly Yours RN Patient Advocates