Whitley Patient Advocates
Making healthcare decisions can be confusing.
We provide medically licensed support so you can feel confident about you or your loved one’s health.
Navigating the Healthcare System Is Tough
- Health changes become overwhelming as you and your loved-one face great uncertainty
- Communication from healthcare organizations is sparse or confusing
- Distance and flexibility cause challenges in meeting the needs of your loved one
- Finding a trusted healthcare expert that will work for you only, to give you and your loved one peace of mind is difficult
- Choosing an individual that can manage the care of you or your parents’ needs is daunting
How Whitley Patient Advocates Help
- Our expert knowledge in healthcare can quickly assess your situation and help you prioritize your needs.
- We will promptly develop a plan that is individualized and flexible to optimize your needs.
- We are not influenced by the bottom line of healthcare organizations or insurers. We focus only on your needs.
- We offer consultative support to large groups and organizations through individualized presentations while having vast knowledge and experience to support you as facilitators, coaches, and educators for patient advocacy.
Our goal as patient advocates is to make ourselves available to you at any time to provide you with the appropriate and informative services possible to quickly get you through the maze of healthcare services giving you the best result in life. Preventing suffering and supporting your quality and quantity of life are important to us as advocates.
Send Message to listing owner
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page