Woven Health Advocacy, LLC
Do you or someone you support…
• Need help understanding a new medical diagnosis?
• Require hospitalization or a health care transition?
• Feel stressed or overwhelmed by health care complexities?
• Want someone to attend appointments with you?
• Need help understanding what your doctor has told you?
• Want to ease the burden on family during testing or treatment?
• Want to reduce the potential for medical errors?
• Feel unsure about what kind of health care to seek?
• Want to learn how to be a better advocate for yourself?
• Have interest in exploring ways to optimize your health?
Together we will find the services that best match your needs, comfort, health issues, and goals.
⇨ HEALTH AND WELLNESS GUIDANCE. Professional opinions about available healthcare options, including review of medical history, assistance in decision-making, protecting patient rights to an accurate diagnosis, recommending modalities of care and assisting in the selection of care providers and health teams.
⇨ PATIENT ADVOCACY. A highly experienced pair of eyes to assess and monitor the quality and attentiveness of care to limit practitioner errors and make sure treatments are appropriate and in the patient’s best interest.
⇨ RESEARCH. Services may include reviewing credible medical literature, searching for open clinical trials or alternative treatments relevant to your current or future care, a deep dive into your lab work or test results, and investigation and vetting of local or distance professionals that specialize in the care you need.
⇨ COACHING FOR SELF-ADVOCACY. Ongoing or need-specific education to build the skills necessary to communicate with practitioners, physicians, and care teams in the face of med-speak and unfamiliar health challenges.
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Woven Health Advocacy, LLC
Contact any advocate using the Request Help form or the phone number found on their listing page