Claim Your AdvoConnection Directory Profile
Since you were listed in the old AdvoConnection Directory, prior to our transition to the new Profiles site in October 2017, we have set up a bare bones listing for you. We don’t want you to be absent from the Directory. You have qualified for it. You have paid for it. Patients and caregivers need you!
As you can see, we’ve added only:
- Your name
- Your company name (if we know it)
- Your email address (the one in our APHA records)
- Your phone number (if we have one for you)
- … and even then, you may want to change out what we have added.
However, there is so much more potential for your listing! By completing your profile, you will be found by those people who can hire you to help them. The additional information will even help Google or Bing find you, meaning you’ll come up in search engine results, not just in the AdvoConnection Profiles search.
Here are the steps to completing your Profile:
- You’ll begin by registering to use the site: https://profile.advoconnection.com/acp-registration/ During registration, please be sure to use the same email address you use for APHA business during registration.
- The registration process includes a confirmation step. An email will be sent to you and may take up to 15 minutes. Be patient! Then click on the link to confirm your registration. (Don’t see the email? Please check your spam folder.)
- Once you have clicked on the confirmation link, you will be taken to a page that says “Log in Here.” But – don’t! If you do that, you won’t be able to claim the profile that has already started….
Instead, we’re going to find the listing we already started for you, and we’re going to CLAIM it:
- We’ll go to the SEARCH page: https://profile.advoconnection.com/search/
- In the search box, put your zip or postal code into the right field, and click on SEARCH. A list of results will come up and your starter profile should be there. To the right of the profile title will be the words, “Claim this Listing” Click on that link.
- An email form will pope up with your username, your e-mail address, and a blank box that says to provide the details for your claim. Here’s what to put in that box:
- Your real name (not your user name) and APHA MEMBER
- Then hit Claim Listing.
- That claim will come to us
The instructions refer to your Coupon Code (Discount Code). You have already paid to be listed, but you’ll need the discount code to cover the cost when you set up the Profile. To retrieve the code, you’ll need to log in to the myAPHA website first, then click on this link: https://myapha.org/profile-code-adl/ (or copy and paste the link and use it in your browser bar after you have logged in to myAPHA.)