Find Your Patient Advocate or Care Manager
Searching is simple and free.
Here’s some help:
- The more services you choose, the more advocates you’ll find.
- The fewer keywords you use, the more advocates you’ll find.
- The more miles you choose, the more advocates you’ll find. If you hope to meet with your advocate in person, then choose a shorter distance. Some advocacy does not require you to be nearby (a phone or video call will be sufficient). In that case, choose 3,000 since that will cover the entire country.
- Need zip or postal code help? Find links at right (or below, if you are using a mobile device.)
- You may not find any results at all. See “Did You Know?”
- Not sure how to choose an advocate, or what questions to ask? Here are some interview questions you can use to be sure you are making a wise advocate choice: Interview and Hire an Advocate in 4 Easy Steps
- You must agree to our Terms of Service to conduct a search.
Find an Advocate